Saturday, June 15, 2013

New to Blogging

Hi Beauty Divas!!!!
I'm here to share what I've learned in the past 3 years in beauty secrets. We tend to think that it will take the high end makeup to make us look all glamorous like our favorite celeb when it really is all about the technique!!!! Yes there are plenty of drugstore and beauty supply store (BSS) brand makeup that costs wwwwwaaaaayyyyy cheaper and still will have people asking what brand of makeup do you use. I will share the sales of the week or major sales not only in make up but in shoes and clothing....(got to complete the look)!!!! I'm here to make women of all ages who can't afford the expensive stuff a way to make them feel better about themselves if they are into makeup and clothes....on a budget. I will share the ladies on YouTube and Instagram.....(I'm not on Facebook) that has help me with my new craft...even the hubby say I have came along way. Please share your comments and let me what you think. Maybe you have some ideas you need some help with or who knows, you may even help me. You are never to old to learn new things.

I look forward to chatting you Divas!!!
Post a Comment