Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mini Haul-Ulta and Local BSS


So today I went to ulta to check out the BoGo on the NYX and Real Techniques brushes. Didn't get any brushes but I wanted to try the matte eyeshadow from NYX since most of my shadows are from Wet n Wild and they are shimmery. 
So this is what I picked up. I was looking for a transitional, browbone n a black. 
Lastly I stopped by one of the local Beauty Supply Stores for some hair goods and was browsing as always and dribbled across Ruby Kisses in Shiny Purple $1 and J. Cat Lip Glaze in Red Violet $1.49. 
This pic is with Flash***
On my lips the lip glaze was more like a moisturizing lip stain. It's really thick. There were a lot of other colors including the pinks and nudes. I'm going to have to play around with this to see how I can make it work. The Ruby Kisses was all so moisturizing. A bit heavier than some of the other lipsticks. On me, both shades were the same color as my lips....whoomp whoomp!!! I know as pretty as they are. For only $2.49 since I'm have no worries!!!!

Well Budget Divas let me know what you picked up this week!!!

Budget Shopping!!!!



Post a Comment