Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Budget Deals-The Makeup Exchange!!!!

I don't want the world to think that I have a vendetta against high-end brands. That is not the case. I'm just looking for more for a low cost. So to my high end brand users, I will be looking for steals and deals for you also.

If you are on Instagram, I would like to introduce you to something I found to be amazing. There is a page called @themakeupexchange.
This page allows  you to buy, sell and swap with all who is following this page. The followers are selling everything from MAC, NARS, Urban Decay, Milani, Wet n Wild, you name it, there is bound to be someone who has it. The products are BNIB, swatched or used a couple of times. @themakeupexchange posts the pictures along with the seller info. All you have to do is click the seller's name and find the pic on the page and it will list the price and shipping cost

To sell your things just post a pic and tag @makeupexchange and she will post it.

Beauties and Gents, don't get caught at work doing some IG shopping. Fire up that paypal account and find those items that you are missing.

Til next time...................have a BEAT FACE kinda Day

Post a Comment