Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Liebster Award

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award!!!!!!! Yeeeaaaaa!!!! Thanks to all my subscribers and followers for letting me help them get the most bang for their buck when it comes to makeup. I would like to THANK +Jessalyn Nicole for nominating me...never in a million years would I have thought that someone would think highly enough of me and my blogs to nominate me for an award. This is a blogger award for bloggers with less than 200 followers. It is intended to help the blogger go to the next level in blogging.

+Jessalyn Nicole is a self taught makeup artist from Canton, Ohio. She has a blog named "Makeup by Jessalyn Nicole"(Click here). She also just started a YouTube channel "Jessalyn Nicole" (Click here to view). So make sure you subscribe to both blog and YouTube channel.

So for the Award, here are the rules:
Step 1: Answer the 11 questions that I have asked
Step 2: Choose 11 more Bloggers (under 200 followers)
Step 3: Ask the new Bloggers (11) a set of 11 new questions
Step 4: Contact the 11 Bloggers and let them know they have been tagged.

So here are my Q & A from +Jessalyn Nicole :

1. What is your favorite makeup brand? 
My favorite makeup brand would have to be Wet n Wild. This is because its affordable and of good quality. I don't have to break the bank to get pigmented eye shadows and a rainbow of colors of lipsticks and nail polish.

2.What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
My favorite piece of jewelry would have to be my wedding ring. My husband did a great job picking it out and I get so many compliments from not only women but men, also!

3.What is your least favorite current fashion trend?
I think it would be how revealing the clothes are. I am a working wife and mother and some of these pieces, I deem inappropriate for work and for a mother to wear.

4. What is your favorite TV show or movie?
I have a lot of TV shows I like to watch. I have a new one that comes on Lifetime, Devious Maids!!

5. Why did you start a blog?
I started this blog to share with others the affordable prices I was spending on good quality cosmetics. As my family expanded, priorities got shifted. I could no longer afford some of those high-end cosmetics I was use to buying. I then realized that it wasn't necessarily about the brand but about the application of the makeup. So I wanted to brighten someone day, I wanted to let some young lady know, that was in love with makeup but because her friends may have the high-end, that she can have the same look for half the price!!!!

6.Who is your favorite Blogger?
My fav Blogger would have to be +Gianna Nouveau. I have been following her blog for years. She is all things makeup and gets the scopes on all the deals.

7. If you could own any makeup/beauty product, regardless of price, what would it be?
It would probably be the NARs foundation. I went to Sephora looking for a light full coverage foundation and was introduce to the NARs foundation. I had never experienced a perfect match before since I have weird under tones. This stuff is to die for....might have to put that on my Christmas list this year.

8. What is your favorite hair style?
My fav hairstyle would be the asymmetrical Chinese bob.

9. What is your least favorite makeup/beauty product?
My least favorite product would have to be the Ulta brand. I just can't get it to work for me. I have tried gel liners and eye shadows and it just doesn't work for me.

10.What is your favorite nail color.
Since its summer, I'm going with a hot pink or anything neon.

11.What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
My favorite thing to do on the weekends is to spend time with my family. Life goes by fast so I try to enjoy as much as I can with them especially before the lil chicks leave the nest.

There are the answers to the questions......now here are my nominees:

Ladies, here are your questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite high-end product?
3. What is your favorite drugs store product?
4. What do you do when your not blogging?
5. What makeup tip would you give for beginners?
6. Which makeup brand is good for beginners?
7. What is the one thing you would like to do before you die?
8. What is the craziest thing you ever done?
9. Is there anything in your life you would go back and change...if so what and why?
10.What is that one thing that you think about that always put a smile on your face?
11. What are your future goals?

OK, ladies....after completing the questions, select 11 new bloggers and give them 11 new questions. Thanks so much for the award!! As always, have a BEAT FACE kinda day!!!!



























Post a Comment