Friday, August 30, 2013

WET n WILD Tough Girl Collection

I went out today searching for the new WnW Fergie Collection…..hasn't hit my area yet….came home with the new WnW Tough Girl Collection. I found these at +Walgreens  for $2.99 each.
From Left to Right: Enlisting For Beauty, Zero Dark Flirty, I Don't Do Camouflage, Soldiers in Charms, Support Our Troops and Spoiled Army Brats
This swatch is starting from the eyelid going left to right.


Swatches are now in order from brow bone to eyelid



Not really sure why this will not rotate correctly on here but I will try and get that corrected. If you have ever bought Wet n Wild before than you already know about how great of a product it is. The texture is the same as all the other eye shadows. Although it's a powder, its creamy to touch and glides on real smooth. For me I think the Spoiled Army Brat was the only one that didn't have a good color payoff but that may just be due to my skin color (it happens). The Support Our Troops resembles the Don't Steal My Thunder trio palette. The only difference is the eyelid color in the Don't Steal My Thunder palette is the silver color and its a lighter shade than whats in the Support Our Troops palette. They basically switched the order and gave you a darker silver.
I'm in love with the Zero Dark Flirty, I Don't Do Camouflage, and Soldiers in Charms. I think the jewel colors will be a BIG hit this Fall season!!!! 

I would definitely purchase these palettes. They are only $2.99, so for $20 you are getting 18 colors in a wide array of shades.

Let me know what you would like out of a review and a haul. I'm planning a MASSIVE ELF HAUL!!!!

Well Beauties and Gents, while your celebrating the holidays, don't forget to stop by and check for the latest steals n deals. As always, to next time…have a BEAT FACE type of day!!!!

Post a Comment