Wednesday, September 4, 2013

E.L.F Haul

Here are a few things that I picked up from +e.l.f. Cosmetics last week from the 50% off sale. I got the Eye Refresh, Face Primer in Clear, the Conditioning Lip Balm in Peaceful Pink, Nice and Natural and Mellow Wine. I also picked up 2 concealer brushes and a contour brush.



So here is the packing for the conditioning lip balm. It comes with a cover (its not sealed). The texture is of a jarred lip chap. It didn't have a smell in my opinion. When applied to the lips it appears sheer but when you wipe it off, it does have color pay off.
The swatches below are Mellow Wine, Nice and Natural and Peaceful Pink.
I will keep you posted on the eye refresh. My allergies are real acting bad this year and my eyes are constantly running and puffy. I have more stuff to haul from +elf Cosmetics and some other things I have purchased from a few months back so stay tuned for that haul, it is massive.

Follow me on Instagram and Pinterest: BeautywithDiva, I will follow back!

That's it for me today...unless I stumble across something awesome!!!! Til next time, have a BEAT FACE type of day!!!!
Post a Comment