Wednesday, September 4, 2013

MAC Haul


As you can see, I finally got my MAC large/Duo palettes in.  They have been on back order for quite sometimes but who can complain when they were only $8 each.

First impression were I like the sleekness of them, of course. Rather small to be considered a large but once again you can't complain due to the price of them. I have depotted some Wet n Wild Shadows. I have all of the trios and I think the only 8 pan I don't have was the "Blue Had Me At Hello" and I may go get that to complete the collection (why not).

I may have to order more palettes but will see. I will post to show how many will fit. I also have sheet magnets because I heard that the shadows may not stick to the palette. I will update you guys on the progress!!!!

Follow me on Instagram and Pinterest :beautywithdiva

Til next time....have a BEAT FACE type of DAY!!!!
Post a Comment