Friday, September 6, 2013

New Wet N Wild Fergie Collection

I finally got my hands on the New Fergie Eye Shadow Collection. I found these at Walgreen's this week on sale with 25% off. Now last week they were 40% off but my luck didn't lead me to the correct Walgreen's. A follower on Instagram gave me a location of where they were in my area.

This is the Rose Parade palette and its filled with pinks and purples. There are 3 mattes (purple, pink and black) and 2 shimmers. The shimmer seems to be less pigmented.

The swatches start at the top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right and then center.
The After Hours palette is full of shimmers with one matte which is the bold blue in the center. This will be a great palettes for the Holiday season with a pop of color.

Swatches start at the top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right and then center.

 The Suburban Jungle is all shimmer and one matte which is the purple. This palette had very good pay off for swatches. The flakes are from me doing swatches.
The swatches are top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right and center.
This is a gorgeous palette for the upcoming holiday season. This will be a great palette to do the Retro-Glam look with the red lip. I can't wait!!!! There are 3 shimmers and 2 mattes (one is the Black)!!!!
This palette was very pigmented. The swatches start top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right and center.

All the swatches are not on any bases or primers. As you all know I love me some Wet n Wild but some of these shadows are quiet sheer than normal but nothing primer and base can't fix. They are very soft except for the silver in the After Hour Palette, it was hard and had a sheer payoff.

Til the next time, have a BEAT FACE type of Day!!!!


Post a Comment