Monday, September 30, 2013

New Wet n Wild Holiday Collection…Mini Haul


Hope everyone had a great Monday. This buy made a great way to start the week!!! So for whatever odd reason today, my phone decided to take upside down pics. Here are 2 of the 3 Holiday Trio Palettes from Wet n Wild. They have been spotted at Walgreens and Kmart.


The one on the right is titled "Grey Matters." This is a great palette for the Fall. It is a purple and grey palette. The colors are creamy to texture as all Wet n Wild palettes are. They are very pigmented depending on skin tone. The swatches are without primer or a base.



The palette on the left is "Camera Obscura" Its a real pretty navy and peachy palette for Fall. The navy reminds me of a color in another palette but I have deported the majority of my Wet n Wild so I will have to research that. The swatches are without a base or primer. The brow bone color with is a matte tan was very sheer on my skin tone.

I am on the hunt for the last palette of this collection. Once I have it I will update the post. Til next time…have a BEAT FACE type of day!!!
Post a Comment