Friday, September 27, 2013

Steals of the Day!!

This week I have been reporting a lot of high end sales. The reason is the products are at affordable prices were if you do not have any high end cosmetics in your collection, your can check these things out or if you have been wanting to try a brand but its to pricey now is the chance.

The first steal goes to +Sephora. These are items that I seen online and not in my local Sephora. You may want to stop by to see if the same deals are in the store or order online.
 







Next up is +Coastal Scents Makeup, if you missed the last sale on the eyeshadow pots then here is your chance. There are plenty of colors to choose from and make those custom palettes. This is great for the beginning Makeup Artist who are building the kit….this is a great way to get those colors without MAC prices.

Finally, as I was strolling through +HauteLook, I see the awesome +Crown Brush!!! These are must have for your brush collection!!


There are a few sales that should be ending today, so til then…have a BEAT FACE type of day!!!!
Follow me on Instagram: beautywithdiva
Post a Comment