Monday, September 16, 2013

Wet n Wild Haul....Again

So everybody had some type of Wet n Wild sale going last week and I decided to take advantage of those sales by trying to complete my Wet n Wild matte lipstick collection.
So I started out with 11. As you can see they are well used.

After some weekend shopping, I managed to add these 12 beauties to my collection. Who knew that Wet n Wild had 26 Mega Last Lip Color (click for website here). I am missing 4, I have 2 of the same one (I think 965). The last 4, I don't think I have ever seen in stores and may have to order online so I will be watching online sales to finish the collection. The lip colors not in my collection are 909 Coral-ine, 912 In the Flesh, 913 Sand Storm, 917 Cinnamon Spice

Below are the colors, sorry no swatches. It would be rather time consuming so maybe a later post.



Well that's my collection so far. I plan on getting all of the Fergie Collection lippies the next time there is a decent sell.

Til the next sale...have a BEAT FACE type of day!!!!!
Post a Comment