Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bargain Find....Vanity

Happy Holidays Beauties and Gents!!!!!
I haven't been posting in awhile, cause I have been quite the busy bee with family and work.


I just had to stop by and show u guys my latest bargain find. I found this beauty on Craigslist in my local area. I had been planning to make a trip to my local Ikea (which is 3 hours away) to purchase the Malm. Well low and behold this guy was selling his wife vanity because it wasn't going to fit in their new house. I got this puppy for a steal. It is 72" long and after some research, I found that it is the original Malm vanity with the 4 dividers in the drawer. Ikea discontinued this product and relaunched the current version of the Malm, which is smaller.


As you can see it has 4 big dividers in the drawer

Post a Comment